Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy new year!




So sorry for not being more prompt with the greetings, but I haven't felt like blogging much at all, I have had, over the holiday, I wouldn't say flu, but not far off it, & it goes away, lulls me into a false sense of security & then comes back with a vengeance!!!.....so still coughing & sneezing a bit, but, back to the reality that is the new year!
I thought I'd share my idea I had for the teachers this christmas, I don't kow about you but my children come home with a list as long as your arm of teachers & Ta's that they want to take in a present for, I have always tried to make it a token gift, preferably handmade by either myself or the children, so this year I thought....cookies, a large choc chip gift wrapped cookie, much more original than a cheap box of chocs....had to keep an eye on them though as I was trying to wrap them, couldn't leave them alone for five minutes.....now I have to get on with things, hopefully by the end of the week I will have a large selection of Valentines goodies for the dolls house, some pancakes & mothers day gifts (for real mums & dolls house mums)...best get on then!

Todays happy thought: Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep.

No comments: