Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scrapping bug


Well, unfortunately, I think I have it, the scrapping bug!...I don't have time to do it though, not yet, but the scrapbook party was excellent, we had such a giggle, three of us there were crafters, and we were like children at nursery when we were faced with all the fancy tools for trimming/cropping/shaping/sticking etc.....
So I'm going to have a party too, only I think I will make a jug of Baileys to go with it!!

I got my new cloth for my craft table yesterday, I have been searching high & low, I got a lovely pale green velour & at the weekend I am going to set up my table & see how it looks, I have got a few ideas about more levels too, to bring more of the miniatures to nearer eye level, as I don't want it to be too much of an effort for potential customers to view. I was thinking of trying to get some dolls house groups started in my area, as there a currently none at all...anyone out there in a group to give me some ideas?

Anyway, as much as I would like to sit here & chat all day, I have got jobs to do, so I must get on with it!

Sam x

Todays happy thought: A smile is a curve that sets everything straight!

1 comment:

SleightGirl said...

Neat! I love to look at scrapbooks but have never had the knack for making them. Instead I drool over all of my friends books.