Friday, January 16, 2009

Poor fish!


So not only do I clean, cook (sometimes), bake, clay, craft, iron (when absolutely neccessary), tidy, play, organise.....& much more, I now have to take care of poorly fish.

My eldest daughter got tropical fish for her birthday & they got white spot, so I have been giving them their medicine every other day to make them better, I think it's working.......fingers crossed x
So I have a big craft fair (well big for Uk) in March, I need to think up some more ideas for baking tables, some good ones for Mothers day gifts, what do you think, leave your ideas in comments ...I might use that to have my first giveaway, Mmm let me go & pick up the children from school & have a think!

Todays happy thought: A clean house is the sign of a boring person

No comments: