Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trolley & trifles!

Yesterday my shopping trolley arrived. I decided to get a shopping trolley as I no longer push a buggy on our walks to school & into town, so carrying shopping home is back breaking, especially as I'm holding on to my three year old at the same time!

So, it arrived, it's quite a trendy black with slices of fruit on it, my son says I will look like an old lady, (this worried me as I'm only in my thirties but he is only winding me up!) but I figure I will look older before my time if I do my back in carrying heavy shopping & I'm looking after the planet by still walking when I have to get a few basics on the way through town....& hey, won't it be useful at craft fairs!

I have been getting on with my minis, I was pleased with my trifles, although I would like to make more using deeper bowls, as I could oly get a thin layer of cream topping on them, I have just got to source some!

I have also made muffins & swiss roll, jellies, thought I would make some party tables, childrens & twenty firsts, I am waiting for my tables to arrive.......

I haven't done anything more to my craft display, will wait for better weather, only going down to the shed if necessary, will get that done soon!


Don't forget it's valentines day soon, here's my credit crunch bunch ( 6 not 12 ) of roses for the little lady in the dolls house!

Credit crunch bunch on Etsy




Todays happy thought: Love one another and you will be happy.

5 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

The trolley sounds like a wonderful idea. Old lady or not, I bet it is worth every penny:):)

Homeschool Mom said...

I have to tell you that you live in one of my dream places! That pic looked so yummy!

Take Care!
Maria

Tessa said...

Ooh, sounds yummy!! :)

Debbie said...

That Trifle looks Yummy..

Just another day in paradise said...

I like a nice shopping trolley. Saves your back!