Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy happy shed.....


I was up early yesterday completely emptying the shed ready to go, it took ages, I sorted drawers, chucking out rubbish(any materials that could have come into contact with a mouse or a dropping!) ...good job it stayed dry for as, as it all had to go on the garden!

Mr H put the boards on the walls & we filled up any holes we found as we went along....I'm determined to keep out the little critters!

With all the boarding done, at around....five ish, I had to put all the cupboards back in, knowing I had to do it all again in the morning!
I decided to paint it all white, mainly as thats all we had, but also to give the shed a brighter look, it's usually so dark & dismal down there, it's too far down the garden to have electricity so white it was.....I've even got a little window sill now & floor tiles are being laid as we speak!
must go....things to do...!

11 comments:

Cherry Tart Design said...

What a great work space for you! I would love something like that, no distractions except for the gorgeous greenery all around you!

Doreen said...

looking good!

fookaDESIGNS said...

How exciting! All the best to you and your new space!

MiniKat said...

So bright and clean looking! I hope the improvements keep the invading critters at bay. :-)

Parallax said...

It's coming along so well -- how lucky to have your own bright new (well, improved at least) studio.

cousin Deb said...

That is so nice. Love it!

KrazyFashion said...

How exciting! That is a gorgeous work space! I would love to have a space like that!
Good Luck with all the rest!

Sophie said...

I agree with cherry tart design, great working space. It's great to receive inspiration by being next to nature.

xo
Sophie ^-^

ARTISANNE said...

Extremely envious, looks wonderful!! :0)

LillyShayStyle said...

White looks good in there, really brightens it up! Most sheds are left unpainted, from what I've seen, so this is a huge plus!
(Though I would have done pink, hehe)

Sam said...

Lilyshay-I would have used a colour too, but as it was a bit of an emergency makeover (cos of the mice) we had to use what we had!