Monday, December 22, 2008

Ready for Christmas ...


I think I'm done now, house cleaned, presents wrapped, mince pies made & half eaten, school over (yay!) we've even opened the tin of quality street!...just the matter of the hoovering, which has to be done everyday, changing beds, tidying up toys & going up the town to get a few things extra...not much really...my crafting stuff is away in the shed on it's christmas holidays, ready for the burst of inspiration I usually get around end of January....it's so exciting here, my littlest is counting the sleeps, so cute & the advent calender is filling up with open windows, I have been so busy cutting greenery from the garden & making wreaths & centrepieces, I can't find any mistletoe though...will maybe go for another walk later on to search for some, I haven't had any time for the pc, only to quickly check on emails, my blog, etsy & deviantart are sooo taking a backseat at the moment, I promise I will catch up on it all after christmas!

Todays happy thought: And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

No comments: