Monday, October 20, 2008

Cleaning time again!



Right now, I have so many jobs to do, I need to find somewhere to store all the christmas goodies, clear out Happy shed as I am storing so much in there I need to re-create a workspace! I need to redesign my website as my work has changed so much in the last year, it doesn't seem relevant now.....aaaaagh so much I want it done now!.....(big breath) I also need to bring in the bramleys before they are no use to anyone, peel, cook & freeze them.....& make some goodies for Etsy (another big breath) I also need to make endless lists of presents & find some time to make or get those presents.....& have a bit of a pre-christmas clearout....but thats all!

back soon-work to do!

Sam x

Todays happy thought: (may have used it before but seems appropriate) Cleaning the house while the children are growing's like shovelling snow while it is still snowing!

No comments: