Monday, August 25, 2008

Early start

5.30 in the morning
Over the last week, I have been busy with home, children & clay stuff & because it's school hols, I haven't been setting the alarm every day, you know, trying to get every last drop of sleep I can, but still being woken up no later that 6.45 each day!but one day I woke up at 5.30, & didn't feel the need to go back to sleep, so I got up...it was so lovely at that time of day, really quiet (I know, theres good reason for that, sane people are still in bed)I managed to get, what would usually be a couple of hours of stuff done had I tried to do it later in the day! If only I could always feel that wide awake-I suppose that staying up late either claying or working on Ebay doesn help....perhaps it's time to change some habits!
5.30 in the morning
Todays happy thought: As you travel on your journey through life, make sure you take time to stop & smell the Roses!

No comments: