Thursday, January 14, 2010

my little online dollshouse!


The reason i haven't done much over the last few weeks is because i have discovered a fab game on the internet via facebook called yoville!
Now I don't usually go for these sort of things, I ignored my friends constant requests to join for ages as I've usually got better things to do, but as it feeds my interest in all things mini & indulges my need to shop, (without costing me a penny) I became hooked!
The game is, you are given an apartment, you then work & play to earn coins, enabling you to furnish your apartment, buy clothes accesories etc, you visit your friends in their apartments too it is so much fun!

Obviously that's not all I've been doing, I do have my children of course, and the school Friends association, would you believe I have started the ball rolling already for the school fete......I have ordered lots of clay today as I have lots to make, now that all of my children are full time at school I will be able to dedicate a couple of whole days to creating in Happy shed.....or the dining table until the weather warms up!

Now valentines day, best get cracking!

No comments: