Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mad March

Today, I am having one of those days, it was a bit chilly outside this morning, but I was freezing, I felt cold right through to the bone & wanted to curl up under the duvet & sleep. I feel achy & sluggish, I think it's because I am busier than I can handle, I have my stall to finish, stuff to sell to finish, I want to have a large choice of Mothers day presents!

I have stained my shoe rack & spice rack for my stall, a bit of a pain to do, I could have done it much easier if I could have just dipped the shoe rack into the woodstain, as it was fiddly to do with the brush! It looks ok though, better for having it done!!


I'ts brightened up now, so hopefully I can have a brisk walk to school & shake off the cobwebs that are making me feel so...yuk! Then I can get myself organised & get on with my work, I can't decide which would be better, I have one table left to do...should it be "baking for Mum" or "Easter baking"...can't decide!

More giveaway entries please-I need your life lessons!

1 comment:

Jo Raines said...

I can certainly relate to that feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to just climb under the covers and sleep. I can't wait to see what you come up with here!

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds