Saturday, March 21, 2009

Award....


I was really really proud to be awarded the Sisterhood award by Minikat
The rules connected to the award are.....
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Now I have to go & choose.....

Tara at The dollhouse at pooh corner
Mary at Widdle Hinges
Tallulah at Tallulah-Belle originals
Tiny delights
Alexis at Little artwork
The blue daisy
Rachel at Senamena
Dollhouse Minis
Kim at It's a miniature life
Kala Pohl studio
Rose at LIFE,LOVE,YARN!
Made by Petchy

I have to stop there, as I could go on for weeks! a lot of my choices haven't been included as thay had already recieved the award!

Now I nee to let you all know! phew!....full time job this blogging!!

2 comments:

Jessica N. said...

I gave you another award! :D

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Hi!
Thank you so much for your kind recognition.

On behalf of the writers at Dollhouse Minis,
Sumaiya Mehreen.