Saturday, November 15, 2008

Creepy crawlies











We made some lovely little mini beast discoveries in the garden recently, a rather unusual caterpillar & a spider like nothing on earth.....has anyone seen these before, I haven't had time to research what they are yet, I don't want to waste valuable Etsy time looking up bugs! mind you, I suppose I should know what we're dealing with here!
It's been a nice day here in Bocking, you wouldn't think that Christmas is fast approaching, negotiations are already underway amongst the little Humphreys as to who gets which Christmas eve job, the glass of milk, the mince pie & the carrot for the reindeer, good job we only have three children!
This gave me an idea for a mini fireplace with all the trimmings, if I can capture the anticipation of Christmas eve as it is here in happy house, I will be a happy bunny!

Todays happy thought: It doesn't matter how many children you have... because one will take up 100% of your time so more can't possibly take up more than 100% of your time.

2 comments:

Addielou said...

No but that spider has a big butt!!lol

My Inspired Reality said...

Yew! Hate creepy crawlies:):)