Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Football!!!!!!!!again!!!!!!!!!!!!

My drawing of Strawberry Fields......


Despite the title, this post is not going to be about football, I have called it that as it is because there is football on, I have been able to catch up on all my ebay stuff, emails & add a new post!

It's not that I don't like football, I was brought up on Liverpool FC & I then married a Man utd fan, so I can hardly avoid it can I, but it's on for so long, it ties up the tv for the whole evening, & by the time I get to watch Eastenders, I'm too tired to watch it & I fall asleep !

& is it me or is it on aaaaaaaaallllllll the time!

enough of that now....3rd birthday went ok, it was apparently pink enough for her highness, although I think the much anticipated shop bought scooby doo cake was a bit of a let down! I was told that she wishes I had made her cake!!!!! would you believe it, nearly a whole year of asking for that cake, & it wasn't easy getting it either...first of all the supermarket concerned discontinued it 2 weeks ago, so I ordered it from another (not very popular one in my house) one, only for them not to have bothered getting it for me! luckily (for them) they managed to phone around & get me another one!

so she had a nice day & she feels bigger now she said!

todays happy thought:A football fan & a normal person lives here!

No comments: