Monday, January 21, 2008

hot cross buns!



I decided that for tonights workshop, we will make hot cross buns! from the supermarket, I am so nervous, it is my first adult workshop, but I know once i get going I will be in my element, I mean I'm going to be claying & talking about claying, so can't be bad! I'm very organised (makes a change).

Our Muntjac was back over the weekend, I'm certain he was sleeping all saturday morning, behind happy shed, as he came out for breakfast at about 8ish, disappeared behind the shed, & then came back out at about 11 o clock, getting a bit brave I think, perhaps he needs reminding whose garden this is!

I have booked Hylands house Guild craft fair for March 8th & 9th this year, looking forward to that, will get to work on Mothers day, fathers day & easter presents!

Todays happy thoughts (see I remembered!) ; Cleaning your house while the children are growing is like shovelling snow while it is still snowing!

you miss 100 % of the shots you don't take!

No comments: