Friday, October 12, 2007

Cold misery!


I've had a bad cold, sore throat & earache for the last 2 days now, I feel horrible & don't feel like doing much, I feel hungry but don't feel like eating, so I thought I would sit quietly & redesign my brochure that I hand out at events.

a nice, easy job... if I can manage complicated polymer clay techniques, this will be a piece of cake! I thought as I loaded in the new software to make it even easier, how wrong could I be....2 days in & I still haven't got to the point where I can print it out:(
I just fit one page in nicely, just how I want it, then notice that it has shoved the last page into oblivion, I cant even find the text & the pictures refuse to go back to where I put them!

think I will wait until I am feeling better x

todays happy thought; All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!”

No comments: