Thursday, March 31, 2011

Art days


I have been lucky enough to be able to give myself some art days lately, you know just me & the sketch book, clay, watercolurs-whatever takes my fancy! I have also felt the need to sort out my art work, as in true creative fashion, (creative minds are never tidy) it is not organised into any folders or files or even frames, just sctattered around the shed/loft so I have been putting together a portfolio of my work.
As you can see, I have my work cut out for me!
I am at the moment painting a picture of Bocking windmill from a photo I took, I'm finding it kind of frustrating as the wall facing me has no windows, it's just a blank wall and I really have the urge to paint in some anyway!

will post pics when done :)

Todays happy thought: A mother holds her childs hand for just a short while, but she holds their hearts forever ♥

No comments: