Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy studio

I think I should really call it Happy studio now, as shed doesn't seem to do it justice, I have now hung up some of my framed sculptures no & it looks like a sort of mini gallery, I made some curtains for covering the cupboards & I love it in there, It's my little space!

Pictured is my fully restored Garden of Eden, I loved creating this, it took a very long time as each leaf, blade of grass is individually crafted, I have now added some moss as it gives a softer texture to it, I can't take these to craft fairs though, as I don't think they will take too much travelling to & fro :(

















Also pictured is Mother Nature, I repainted the background & added some big forget- me -nots, this is not my usual style, very abstractesque (new word I think, made up by me!)

Finally for now, my Braintree Dragon, I'm not sure if we really have Dragons here in Braintree, I bet no one can prove we haven't though, who knows however, what lurks in Happy garden, something is digging up the tulip bulbs without leaving a trace!

Don't forget the Fathers day giveaway, 10 more days to go, win a little extra something for your Dad ♥






Todays Happy thought-Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.

2 comments:

Jo Raines said...

Love your studio! Absolutely love the windows. And the Garden of Eden is so wonderful. Great job.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Audrey said...

What a great space!! I really need to clean mine. To many projects unfinished.