Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Passion.....

I have discovered that, as much as I love my miniature making, I love photographing my miniatures too, it somehow brings them to life even more!

I will be experimenting with this over the summer holidays as well as making new miniatures, I think I may explore this further during my second year of college.

I made these fun LPs from the 1980s which I have now added to My Etsy Shop which has been newly restocked today:)

Todays Happy Thought: “Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.”

1 comment:

miniature boutique antique store said...

This is eerie, it's like stepping back in time. These are so real looking. It's like you're actually in an old boutique store!

my miniature boutique store is filled with charming accessories