Saturday, July 4, 2009

Take That ♪♫♫♪



I am very tired this week as I have been to see Take That at Wembley on Wednesday, only just had the energy to post as I haven't danced that much for a very long time, they were of course Amazing....it was a real treat as they launched more or less straight into the oldies that we haven't seen them perform for, oh

about 15 years...wow that makes me feel really old,

but on wednesday, I felt 22 again!
We were really high up, so high, some poeple were so scared they were refusing to climb any higher, they soon forgot their vertigo though when Take That came on & despite the small space available around their seats, remembered all the old dance routines!

Back then, when I had more money & no responsibilities other than myself & thought nothing of driving into London & getting home at three thirty in the morning, (I didn't used to have to get up at six am to make family sandwiches & get them off to school!) we used to go more than once, & get much closer, but now (what with touts buying all the tickets to sell on ebay within five minutes, ) I am lucky that I can get tickets at all & very grateful that I did, I have to be content with going just the once & soaking up the atmosphere, & having the time of my life....roll on next tour, Take That ..you are the best ♪♫♫♪

No comments: