Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Slow progress!



I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast this week, I've so much to do & its just not happening...no matter how much ironing I do, the pile is still bigger at the end of the day, nothing looks clean no matter how much I clean it.


someone sent me this just as I was feeling very stressedyesterday, & it made me laugh, -


Diet for stressed women.


This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds during the day.


BREAKFAST* 1 Grapefruit* 1 slice whole-wheat toast* 1 cup skim milk


LUNCH* 1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach* 1 cup herbal tea* 1 Penguin Biscuit


AFTERNOON TEA* The rest of the Penguins from the packet* 1 tub of Gino Ginelli ice cream with chocolate topping


DINNER* 4 bottles of wine (red or white)* 2 loaves garlic bread* 1 family size Supreme pizza* 3 snickers bars


LATE NIGHT SNACK* 1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)


REMEMBER:'Stressed' spelled backwards is desserts'


even my clay roast potatoes went wrong, (there was a bit of an emergency in happy shed though, whilst I was creating these, so I can blame my disaster on that, I will tell you that story later in the week!)they went into the oven looking like perfect little roasties, like the ones my husband makes, with crisp edges & all, I was "well" pleased with them, & they came out burnt & too dark, like the ones I make!..... anyway, I soon sorted that out, I had mixed in too much ochre & I re- made them & this time they are delicious looking & look fab on my christmas table.


anyway, more about the diet for stressed women;-


Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot, a bottle of Cardonay, a bottle of Baileys, a butle of Kehuha, a pockage of Pinqeuns, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke, some saltins an a bax a cholates.


Yu haf no idr who gud I fel!


3 days to go until Hylands house, soooooooo not organised, but then I never usually am, I never make everything I intend to:)

Todays happy thought; "As you travel on your journey through life, don't forget to stop to smell the roses"


No comments: