Monday, August 13, 2007

first go



Hello, I decided today I was going to share my thoughts & ideas (as I seem to have so many) so I took some time out of my heavy school summer holiday schedule, children were occupied so here I am!
This summer, I thought it was about time I put my craft skills to good use, so I have been teaching myself how to use a sewing machine(believe me, I needed teaching)as artistic as I am in most areas I have never even been able to sew a button on straight....after a few feeble efforts and fights with the machine, I have managed to produce a cushion cover I am proud of, I will take some photos tomorrow(bet you can't wait!) As far as my claying goes (my only addiction) I need to come up with a theme for an exhibition, have lately been creating miniature Harry Potter inspired bits & pieces, that might be an idea, anyway , back soon x

Todays Happy thought;-If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!

No comments: