Friday, August 31, 2007




Hopefully now, I have secured at least one exhibition for next year at the civic theatre in Chelmsford, I love the planning & setting up exhibitions any ideas of what you think would make a scene in miniature would be welcome!

I have my market stalls , Bridalwear, celebration cakes etc...new stuff includes magical miniatures, treasure chests, scented stuff...but I need more ideas!!!


Summer hols nearly over .....we all went to Walton -on -the -naze the other day, it was really good, things weren't too crowded & overpriced, the children went on loads of rides (I went on one that was very fast & screamed, much to the amusement of my eldest daughter) & we will definitely go there a lot more. It doesn't feel like we have done much, the summer has gone so fast, the children & I have enjoyed our new garden, done some painting on paper , T-shirts & cushions, time to sort school stuff out now, I expect the weather will brighten up now too!

No comments: